Access 2007 Training Videos
Below are the available bulk discount rates for additional licenses:
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 20% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 50% off
- Buy 50 or above and get 70% off
- Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word: $3,500.00
- Access, Excel, Outlook, Project or Word: $1,000.00
- PowerPoint: $800.00
Access 2007 Training Videos will explain first what a database is, and then the foundation of the database which are tables. After you'll want to learn how to quickly extract and enter your data in an organized format by using forms. Also, you'll be shown how fun and easy it is to create reports, a way to extract your data from your tables and into a printable format.
Learn to create relationships between tables including the most popularly misunderstood one-to-one relationship, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Access 2007!
DVD includes Access 2007 Levels 1, 2 & 3 training videos in both: Flash (.swf) and Windows Media Video (.wmv). Our Access 2007 Levels 1, 2 & 3 training videos include all the training you need to pass the Access 2007 (77-605) Exam and become certified!
Access 2007 Level 1 (4.5 hrs):
- About Access (11:32)
- Access Overview (10:29)
- Customize Access 2007 (9:27)
- Four Database Objects (10:26)
- Create Database (8:54)
- Create Tables (11:03)
- Enter Table Records (2:48)
- Save Table PDF or XPS (3:30)
- Primary & Composite Keys (8:14)
- Using Table Templates (1:55)
- Tables Structure Data (8:14)
- Managing Tables (4:20)
- Introduction Relationships (12:55)
- One-to-Many Relationships (12:52)
- One-to-One Relationships (1:59)
- Normalizing Tables (4:07)
- Managing Table Data (9:52)
- Sorting Records (3:44)
- Subdatasheets (11:59)
- Filtering Records (7:10)
- Create Query (4:39)
- Query Wizard (8:35)
- Query Criteria A (10:18)
- Query Criteria B (9:56)
- Adding Calculated Fields (5:07)
- Group Calculations (6:47)
- Form Basics (10:57)
- Instant Forms (9:58)
- Form Wizard (2:16)
- Modify Forms (10:55)
- Reports Introduction (11:20)
- Instant Reports (1:48)
- Report Wizard (7:35)
- Custom Calculated Fields (10:10)
- Formatting Controls (2:57)
- AutoFormat (1:59)
- Prepare For Print (3:07)
Access 2007 Level 2 (3.6 hrs):
- Table Field Properties (6:46)
- Tracking Changes (3:23)
- Input Masks (6:33)
- Lookup Fields (8:10)
- Inner Outer Data Joins (8:44)
- Self Joins (5:32)
- Top Values (4:27)
- Unique Values Records (4:06)
- Customize Query Design (1:06)
- Parameter Query (5:11)
- Update Query (6:28)
- Append Query (5:28)
- Delete Query (2:03)
- Make Table Query (1:53)
- Three Layout Types (6:59)
- Anchoring Controls (3:28)
- Sorting and Filtering (1:56)
- Enhancing Appearance (11:32)
- Combo Box (9:39)
- Option Controls (4:47)
- Command Button (2:13)
- Subform (13:30)
- Advanced Design (13:22)
- Sorting and Grouping (12:54)
- Formatting (4:33)
- Advanced Formatting (10:41)
- Keep Groups Together (5:47)
- Force New Page (2:53)
- Adding Sum Field (7:32)
- Add Subreport (3:22)
- Mailing Labels (4:07)
- Import Excel (5:08)
- Saved Imports (2:59)
- Import CSV File (7:20)
- Export To Word (1:48)
- Saved Export (2:07)
- Export To CSV File (2:20)
- Access To Excel Chart (1:21)
- Export Query To Text File (1:16)
- Export Query To CSV File (1:23)
- MailMerge (4:44)
Access 2007 Level 3 (4.3 hrs):
More Advanced Tables
- Normalization Standards (3:46)
- Table Analyzer (9:05)
- Many-To-Many Relationships (7:30)
- Restructuring Tables (7:49)
- Hide Table Columns (0:44)
More Advanced Queries
- Subqueries (4:59)
- Unmatched Query (3:45)
- Duplicate Query (1:17)
- Criteria Groups Query (5:43)
- Cross Tab Query Wizard (4:26)
- PivotTables (9:07)
- PivotChart (3:37)
- PivotChart Forms (5:15)
- Subform PivotChart (3:17)
- PivotTable Forms (3:57)
- Subform PivotTable (3:09)
- Create A Macro (4:32)
- Macro Button (3:27)
- Where Condition (5:46)
- Require Data Macros (7:16)
- Message Macros (4:00)
- Automated Macros (6:02)
More Advanced Forms
- Conditional Formatting (3:41)
- Pop Up Calendar (6:18)
- Command Button Wizard (5:06)
- Form Tabbed Pages (7:22)
More Advanced Reports
- Report Charts (3:40)
- Multiple Columns Groups (12:21)
- Canceling Print Jobs (3:50)
- Snapshot Reports (1:56)
Maintaining Access Database
- Linking Outside Tables (2:32)
- Compact Repair Database (1:59)
- Backup Database (1:34)
- Object Dependency (1:35)
- Database Documenter (1:34)
- Performance Analyzer (1:23)
- Import XML Data (9:36)
- Export XML XSD XSL Files (4:12)
- Data To Outlook 2007 (5:06)
- Collect Email Form Data (10:35)
- Table Attachment Fields (4:23)
- Convert To Previous Version (1:34)
- Switchboards (7:22)
- Modifying Switchboards (1:55)
- Switchboard Startup Options (3:09)
Distribute Database & Security
- Splitting Database (3:31)
- Distributing Split Database (2:55)
- Security Settings (4:19)
- Database Access Modes (2:32)
- Password Protect (2:29)
- Protect VBA Code (1:49)
- ACCDE Protection (3:41)
- Package and Sign (3:35)
- Export Table To SharePoint (6:08)
- Import Table From SharePoint (2:44)
- Publish Database To SharePoint (7:04)
- Move Database To SharePoint (4:39)
- Work Offline With SharePoint (4:35
Access 2007 training videos from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Access 2007 training videos.
Posted by Ravi A. - Georgia on 20th Oct 2015
I am using the Access videos and LOVING IT!!!
The trainings are excellent, great pace - very clear and not tiring at all!
Posted by Sofia V. - Italy on 20th Oct 2015
Do you also have a training on SQL? Or maybe you could recommend something which has the same quality as your trainings?
10 out of 10!
Posted by Jan V. - South Africa on 20th Oct 2015
Thanks Kirt, this is the second time I had a query and you came back to me on the same day.
You keep the momentum fast so student cannot nap.
Posted by Muhammad S. - South Korea on 20th Oct 2015
I am enjoying your lectures Level 1, Thanks. I just purchased Level 2 & 3. I saw your sample lectures earlier, specially your speed inspired me. You keep the momentum fast so student cannot nap.
Quick paced instruction but not too fast to be annoying.
Posted by Paul M. on 20th Oct 2015
Great. Quick paced instruction but not too fast to be annoying. Great explanations that take the mystery out of the program function.
This makes learning a lot faster.
Posted by David L. - Virginia on 20th Oct 2015
Excellent DVD training. I have read a number of books on Access but this makes learning a lot faster.
Very clear and easy to follow.
Posted by Tjiong T. - California on 20th Oct 2015
I would like to comment that the video is very clear and easy to follow.
I have done many video trainings in the past and this one was far more valuable.
Posted by Terri W. - Montana on 20th Oct 2015
I truly enjoyed this training video. It had a lot of good information that was presented well. The trainer was clear and gave good examples. It was well worth the time and money. I have done many video trainings in the past and this one was far more valuable. It was not boring and held my interest. Also the layout was good and the lessons went in a logical order. I wish there had been such training before when I certified for Access 97. It would have made the passing the certification easier. Good Job. I will refer to this often for refresher training as I code new applications. Keep up the awesome work. It is appreciated.
I like your style of teaching.
Posted by Marco S. - Florida on 20th Oct 2015
I like your style of teaching.
You have a gift for making the seemingly complex easily understandable.
Posted by bnewton81 - YouTube.com on 20th Oct 2015
Doing a great job. Keep up the good work.