Excel 2016 Level 1 (Download)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for additional licenses:
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 35% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 40% off
- Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word: $1,500.00
- Access, Excel, Outlook, Project or Word: $700.00
- PowerPoint: $500.00
New! $2 a month and get access to ALL Microsoft Office Training Videos - www.patreon.com/KirtKershaw
Excel 2016 Level 1 training videos download comes in MP4 (.mp4) file format, with follow along exercise files, instructor notes, quiz and answers! Our Excel 2016 Level 1, with Levels 2 & 3 training videos include all the training you need to pass the Excel 2013 Core (77-727) and Expert (77-728) Exams and become certified!
Excel 2016 training videos will explain first what a database is, and then the foundation of the database which are tables. After you'll want to learn how to quickly extract and enter your data in an organized format by using forms. Also, you'll be shown how fun and easy it is to create reports, a way to extract your data from your tables and into a printable format.
Learn to create relationships between tables including the most popularly misunderstood one-to-one relationship, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Excel 2016!
Excel 2016 Level 1 (5+ hrs):
- Excel 2016 Overview (8:53)
- Customize Excel Environment (12:39)
- Customize Quick Access Toolbar (5:03)
- Customize Ribbon (7:09)
- Navigating Excel (5:05)
- Creating A Basic Worksheet (5:26)
- Save & Save As (7:38)
- Convert To 2016 (3:44)
- Compatibility Checker (6:05)
- Excel 2016 Tell Me or Help (4:52)
Functions & Formulas
- Basic Formulas A (8:56)
- Basic Formulas B (5:26)
- SUM & AVERAGE Functions (15:43)
- MAX & MIN Functions (6:08)
- COUNT & COUNTA Functions (3:58)
- Move, Copy, Cut & Paste Data (11:58)
- Absolute References (6:05)
- Mixed References (8:44)
- AutoFill (7:47)
- FlashFill (6:05)
- Text To Columns (4:43)
- Editing Data (4:49)
- Editing Columns, Rows & Cells (5:07)
- Find & Replace (6:10)
- GoTo (3:56)
- Transpose Data (2:37)
- Adjust Columns & Rows (4:20)
- Spell Check (1:59)
- Smart Lookup & Thesaurus (2:54)
- Formatting Text (3:51)
- Basic Number Formats (5:13)
- Basic Customer Number Formats (4:52)
- Borders & Colors (7:15)
- Formatting Shortcuts (3:13)
- Adding Background (1:19)
- Align, Merge & Wrap Cell Contents (6:05)
- Create & Manage Styles (5:33)
- AutoFormat (1:52)
- Applying Themes (8:17)
- Basic Conditional Formatting (3:25)
- Conditional Formatting Manager (2:15)
- Print Preview (2:55)
- Page Orientation (2:01)
- Print Row & Column Page Titles (7:19)
- Headers & Footers (9:26)
- Page Margins & Centering (4:19)
- Page Breaks (10:29)
- Print Range & Scaling (8:19)
Modifying Worksheet Appearance
- Managing Worksheets (9:18)
- Hide Worksheets & Workbooks (4:45)
- Split Worksheet (2:26)
- Freeze Panes (4:32)
- Multiple Worksheet & Workbook Views (2:45)
- Formula Options (2:45)
- Speak Cells (1:33)
Excel 2016 Level 1 Training Videos (Download)
Excel 2016 Level 1 Training Videos (Download) from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Excel 2016 Level 1 Training Videos (Download).
Excel 2016 tutorial on how to set or customize the options for Excel's formulas, by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Excel 2016 Specialist and Expert.
Excel 2016 For...Excel 2016 tutorial on how to set or customize the options for...
Excel 2016 Pri...Excel 2016 tutorial on how to print and have repeated at the t...
Excel 2016 Cre...Excel 2016 tutorial on how to create a simple, basic, beginner...
Excel 2016 Bas...Excel 2016 introduction for beginners who want to get started ...