Windows 7 Training Videos
- Calculated at Checkout
Windows 7 Training Videos training videos are for users new to this version of Microsoft's operating system. New features like: Libraries, Jump Lists, Desktop Gadgets, Desktop Slide Show, new Aero Effects, Themes and Features like Aero's Peek, Shake and Snap, Pinning Taskbar Shortcuts, enhanced Thumbnail Previews, and more Windows 7 shortcuts!
Learn the basics of creating and organizing files into folders, and then onto more advanced features like enhancing System Performance by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Windows 7!
DVD includes Windows 7 Levels 1 & 2 training videos in both: Flash (.swf) and Windows Media Video (.wmv).
Windows 7 Level 1 (5.8 hrs):
- Types Of Windows 7 (6:02)
- Windows 7 Desktop Basics (7:37)
- Taskbar (10:16)
- Aero & Application Peek (5:37)
- Manipulating Windows A (4:59)
- Manipulating Windows B (2:55)
- Shake and Snap (3:39)
- Jump Lists A (6:56)
- Jump Lists B (6:57)
- Help and Support (4:30)
- Exploring 4 Main Menus (6:17)
- Shutting Down & Freezing Up (8:28)
- Customize Start Menu (3:31)
- Uncombine Taskbar Programs (1:57)
- Move Taskbar (2:06)
- Auto-hide Taskbar (1:04)
- Pin Programs To Taskbar (1:41)
- Customize Notification Area (5:50)
- Disable Startup Programs (5:17)
- Action Center Security Alerts (5:34)
- Aligning Taskbar Icons (6:51)
- Quick Launch Toolbar (3:42)
- Address Toolbar (1:29)
- Favorites Links Toolbar (2:22)
- Tablet PC Input Panel (5:08)
- Desktop Toolbar (2:38)
- Create New Toolbars (3:10)
- Windows Media Player 12 (5:25)
- Change Desktop Background (3:57)
- Add Desktop Icons (0:35)
- Screen Saver (3:27)
- Gadgets (5:01)
- Gadget RSS Headline Feeds (4:30)
Using Windows Explorer and Folders
- Windows Explorer (6:08)
- Libraries A (8:18)
- Libraries B (5:15)
- File List View (6:09)
- Details Pane (5:45)
- Navigation Pane (6:21)
- Command Bar (3:56)
- Header Bar (6:46)
- Change Folder View Defaults (2:52)
- File Types & Extensions (6:09)
- Create Folders (5:07)
- Favorites & Shortcuts (3:36)
- Folder Types (2:27)
- Copy Paste & Move Contents (2:41)
- Recycle Bin (2:49)
- Erasing & Selling Your Computer (3:45)
- Secure Files and Folders (7:49)
- Tagging Files (5:01)
- Filter, Sort, Group & Organize (4:49)
- Advanced Search & AQS (9:44)
Common Tools and Programs
- Create Documents Word Pad A (8:03)
- Create Documents Word Pad B (6:05)
- Copy Paste & Move Text (5:49)
- Formatting Text (2:52)
- New & Improved Calculator (5:18)
- Screen Capture Snipping Tool (6:34)
- Paint Photo Editing Software (9:00)
- Burn CD, DVD & Blue Ray (9:55)
Browsing Web with Internet Explorer 8
- Potential Internet Threats (6:41)
- Address Bar (3:26)
- Search Defaults Providers (4:08)
- Multi-Tabs & Windows (4:43)
- Setting Home Page (2:36)
- Accelerators (5:39)
- Web Slices (3:15)
- Compatibility View (1:24)
- Installing Fonts (3:57)
- Windows 7 Popular Shortcuts A (3:48)
- Windows 7 Popular Shortcuts B (5:36)
Windows 7 Level 2 (5.3 hrs):
- Basic & Aero Themes (6:32)
- Customize Windows 7 Themes A (4:49)
- Customize Windows 7 Themes B (4:31)
- Share, Save & Delete Themes (5:47)
- Display Settings (7:09)
- Turn On or Off Clear Type (3:14)
- Switch Between Windows (4:09)
- Create User Accounts (4:52)
- Parental Account Controls (10:41)
- User Account Control (1:55)
Applications & Devices
- Task Scheduler (5:43)
- Windows Photo Viewer (3:17)
- Create Music Playlist (6:40)
- Windows Media Center Setup (10:15)*
- WMC Play Slide Show (4:13)*
- WMC Setup Media Library (2:03)*
- Windows 7 Games (1:27)
- Setting Default Programs (5:28)
- Mouse Settings (2:33)
- Microphone Speaker Settings (3:23)
- Accessing & Removing Devices (6:42)
- Network Folder (3:57)
- Connect To A Network (3:48)
- Accessing Shared Folders (5:29)
- Map Network Drive (9:59)
- Turn On File Sharing (2:09)
- Multiple Account User Sharing (5:14)
- Network Wide Sharing (9:12)
- Turn On Public Folder Sharing (8:15)
Advanced Network Settings
- Advanced Share Settings A (8:49)
- Advanced Share Settings B (7:22)
- Access Files Offline A (6:52)
- Access Files Offline B (5:22)
- Turn On Off Sync Center (1:11)
- Create A Homegroup (4:53)
- Join A Homegroup (4:22)
- Homegroup Sharing (8:34)
- Multimedia Streaming WMP (3:12)
Backup & Securing Data
- Backup Computer Wizard (9:19)
- Restore Files (6:45)
- System Restore (8:55)
Improve System Performance
- System Information (3:04)
- Disk Clean Up (2:47)
- Task Manager (6:01)
- Configure Windows Update (8:32)
- Change Power Settings (2:56)
- Windows 7 Troubleshooter (2:03)
- Problem Steps Recorder A (4:05)
- Problem Steps Recorder B (2:15)
Internet Explorer 8 Settings
- RSS Feeds Settings IE 8 (4:57)
- Web History Settings (4:39)
- Popup Settings (1:55)
- Adding & Organizing Favorites (4:18)
- Windows Remote Assistance (8:28)
- Remote Desktop Connection (7:19)
- BitLocker OS Drive (9:01)
- BitLocker External Drives (7:50)
- Language Pack (4:46)
- Change Login Screen Background (6:56)
Windows 7 training videos from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Windows 7 training videos.
I have educated myself by reading books and watching training videos that I have both purchased and have taken on line. I have taken many video training programs in the past and I have all the Microsoft office books, including both Excel and Access Bibles. I thought I was pretty good using Microsoft office products and I created some very impressive spreadsheets and databases using Excel and Access. Then one day when surfing for more advanced training I came across [...], by Kirt Kershaw of Dream Force LLC who offered comprehensive training on all Microsoft office programs, Office 2007 ,Project 2007 , and Windows 7 Levels 1 & 2 training videos with two or three different levels, ranging from beginners to advanced. Their breakdown listing of levels looked quite extensive, so I purchased the training videos for Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
These turned out to be the best investments I have made. I have since purchased the entire collection of Kirt Kershaw training programs include the latest Microsoft Windows 7 which I just upgraded to from Windows XP. It quickly brought me up to speed with Microsoft new operation system.
Even if you are already knowledgeable in using the Microsoft programs, you can still learn from these videos. I have watched them all from level 1 to level III, and I learned new techniques and time-saving tips that I've missed and did not know from other training videos.
Kirt Kershaw training videos are the best out there, and his teaching style and the level of detail are unmatched in my opinion. He breaks it down and explains in detail with real world examples. Even if you have limited or no experience using the Microsoft video training programs by Kirt from Dream Force LLC you will learn them and soon master them and become the go to person in how to use the Microsoft program you are learning.
The videos are broken down are into small and short lessons. You learn at your own pace. Even after watching the training videos, I still refer back to them often as you do a reference book when you need a refresher course or just want to review something that you haven't done in a while or for review if you didn't master them the first time.
I highly recommend, Kirt Kershaw of Dream Force LLC., training videos to anyone who is just starting out, or wants to be more proficient with the Microsoft office suite, or starting up to the new Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. You will soon become an expert and the go to person from friends and family. Keep up the good work Kirt Kershaw and please keep those video training programs coming.
Kirt, I realized I didn't even mention the one I started with and was most excited about, which was Windows 7. I had recently upgraded my desktop, and both my home laptops, so it was perfect timing. I think I forgot to mention it because I was focusing on work, where is where I mostly use Project, Word, and Excel, (and where we are still on XP machines). Anyway, just wanted you to know I really liked the Win 7 training also. If/when we move to Office 2010, I will be back. I'll be honest though, I hope they wait awhile. :)
Hey Kirt, Thanks so much for the opportunity to use your Windows 7 training video. I have never written a review before so I'm not sure how good it will be but here is the one... :) This training video by Kirt Kershaw is a fantastic way to thoroughly learn the in's and out's of Windows 7. The trainer doesn't assume any previous knowledge of Windows, making this video perfect for beginners and also experienced users alike. He thoroughly explains each topic in a tone pleasing to the ears and at a pace easy to follow. Each aspect of Windows 7 is explained using a short video clip for every topic, enabling the user to pause the training if needed. There is the ability to select certain topics from the main menu if you need to review them. For myself, I viewed the training on my desktop computer while clicking and following along with the training on my laptop, which has Windows 7. Kirt let the user know which things were new to Windows 7 as he came across that particular topic. I would definitely recommend this product and the other training videos offered by Dream Force LLC to anyone needing to learn or update their computer skills. By the way, a thought came to me as I was using this product... I had other computer learning products that I used and didn't like but found your videos to be what I wished I knew about when I needed them for my kids. That being said, have you considered the homeschooling market for your products? If you are interested, I could give you the name of some well known catalog publishers that may sell your videos, benefitting you as well as any homeschooler out there.
Windows 7 Training video by Kirt Kershaw is just as easy to use and follow as his other video for MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Word. His training is a step by step guide that captures your attention and never lets go. I do wish he had a video for MS PUBLISHER. Love the video. Money well spent.
The video is good.
This Windows 7 course is perfect for learning Windows 7. The video shows great detail, is very easy to follow, and very well narrated. People new to Windows 7 will find many tips and tricks. People experienced in Windows 7 will enjoy the short-cuts that are shown by Kirt. There is an extensive list of topics covered by this video. It comes highly recommended.
Because of my profession working with computers and Windows for most of the day, understanding the new Windows 7 program was crucial to staying in pace with today's rapid technological atmosphere. Most of the schools and training institutions where I live do not offer any training on Windows 7 because its so new, having able to follow the lessons on the Windows 7 Video Trainer helped me gain knowledge about the new version immensely.
The best things about this training program is of its efficiency. The lessons are very detailed and well paced for me to follow step by step and get the main points across with the utmost of clarity whilst leaving room for me to further explore the applications later in my spare time. Being 11 hours long might sound like a huge commitment, however, the lessons are interesting and to the point and cover everything which makes half a day very worth it to learn a completely new version of Windows. The quality of the video is also good and focused.
What stands out most for me, in the end, is the outstanding customer service that was provided. This company made me feel very confident about my purchase even before the transaction through answering my questions about the videos and the programs that I would be getting. After my first set of videos, they stayed in touch and kindly informed me when new videos were available.
If there is anything that you find challenging about computers, computer programs, and computer networking I strongly recommend getting Dream Force LLC's videos as I know they will help you.
Thank you for making my life easier. So clear and easy to follow. Speeded up my learning 10X! Will be purchasing more. Much aloha.
Glad to see new 2010 videos. I'll be ordering soon! Your videos are tremendously helpful. Downloading now.